Clarissa Bezerra’s potent confessional post is one of the treasures unearthed as part of the #rhizo14 collaboration. I have re-carved it using my favorite sculpting kit, zeega.
Do It: How To Make A Ricky Board (2012)
- This board can be any size you want.
- The proportions are dictated by four rows of five rickies.
- Each ricky is, as nearly as possible, exactly the same as every other ricky.
- The ricky can be an object or a flat image.
- The thing about the rickies is you will see them change before your eyes because you will give each ricky a different name.
- The names will be printed or written under each ricky. Twenty different names in all.
- You will be amazed at the different personalities that emerge depending on the names you give.
Anyone want to try? Remember the key is the very rhizomatic instruction in the title: controlled accidents in a very formal environment.
A final zeega for the rhizotribe at #Rhizo14